I always liked Liev Schreiber. He's a good actor but in the new X-Men movie coming out about Wolverine he plays Sabretooth. Sabretooth is supposed to be a burly, over-muscled, fera,l hair-bag, sociopathic psycho. Tyler Mane - the pro-wrestler from the first movie who played him was pretty dead on physically. Liev on the other hand seems a little doughy - he's got man-boobs in the on set shot below. Sabretooth shouldn't have moobs! OK so you can hide that but he's also always just a little on the soft side. Here's a list of actors I think would have made a far better Sabretooth...
1. Gerald Butler who played Leonidas in the 300 if he could lose the English accent. It's rumored he was up for the part at one time.
2. Matthew McConaughy - that red neck drawl would give the character and even creepier edge and it's time he played a villain.
3. Kurt Russell - ok a little older, maybe not a body builder but at least he looks grizzled enough.
4. Pro-Wrestler Goldberg - Big, mean, nasty, perfect.
5. Chuck Norris - I think it's time Walker Texas Ranger made a come back!
6. Jeff Fahey - yeah the Lawnmower Man - where the hell has he been? He's hairy enough for sure.
7. Howie Long - just cause I think that would be weird.
8. Daniel Day Lewis - He's proved time and time again he can play a great psychopath.
9. Viggo Mortensen - Weather killing orcs or Russian gangsters he's been dead on playing an ass kicker.
10. Scott William Winters - yeah I know he played a retard on OZ - but before his character went stupid he was brutal.